WINTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
Here at The Queensbury Hotel, winter is one of our favorite seasons to welcome guests from both near and far. From skiing and snow shoeing to tubing and ice skating… there is no shortage of fun attractions and activities to partake in across the region, many of which are outdoors and great ways to maintain social distancing!
We’ve rounded up some of our top favorite winter things to do for you…
- West Mountain: Downhill skiing, Snowboarding, Tubing > check out our Ski & Stay Package!
- Gore Mountain: Downhill skiing, Snowboarding
- Crandall Park: Ice Skating & Sledding
- Holiday Festival of Lights: Holiday Light Display in Lake George – Weekends in Nov & Dec
- Factory Outlets of Lake George: 50+ Shops & Stores
- Adirondack Snowmobiling
- Cross Country & Snowshoeing Trails
- Winter Hiking
- Circle B Ranch: Sleigh Rides
- Tree Farms
- Inside Edge: Ski & Snow Shoe rentals **show your QBY Hotel Room Key for 10% OFF!**
- Cole’s Woods: Nature Trails, Snowshoeing, Cross Country Skiing (with lights)
- Adirondack Folk School: Arts, Crafts & Cultural Heritage of the Adirondacks
- Fort Ticonderoga: Historic Fort
- The Hyde Collection: Historic Home & Art Museum
- The Chapman Museum: Local History Museum
- Adirondack Winery: Wine Tastings
- Adirondack Craft Beverage Trail: Craft Beverage Tastings
- Hoppy Trails Brew Bus: Craft Beverage Tours
- Kingpin Alley: Bowling, Family Fun Center
- Rocksport: Indoor Rock Climbing
Who’s ready to start planning their WINTER GETAWAY?
Here are a few other local Winter Guides with some great recommendations and information…
- The Yellow Note = Winter in Hometown USA | A Glens Falls Travel Guide